Winter ATC's


Yes, I have another ATC card for you today.  I chose to use "winter" instead of Christmas, though I really like the Christmas ones that I made as well.

 I used:
Hot Off the Press - BJ's Snowman
3 Girl JAM - sterling ribbon
Creative Charms bling
Versamark, Studio G (white), and Iced Spruce distress ink
I also used white embossing powder
Snowflakes - Momenta and Snowmen Charms
K. Andrwew Designs - Winter Wishes and Inkadinkadoo - : "snowflakes"
White fibers from my LSS

Ready for a video?


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things. I'm linking this project to the 3 Girl JAM Christmas Inspirations Challenge. Come and play along!

Comments

Lisa said…
These are so gorgeous, Cheri!! I love the color and the charms you used on each one!! The white fiber is fabulous!! Have a great week :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Jessica Buffa said…
Love these ATC's Cheri...darling fibers! Two Thumbs Up!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop