12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 4

On the 4th day of Christmas...  yes, we are already at day 4.  Today's tag was simple to make, but quite pretty.  I used the following supplies:

Sterling ribbon - 3 Girl JAM
Ranger #8 tags
Black cardstock cut at 1.5 "
Cricut Art Philosophy
White cardstock
Glossy Accents
Saying from here.
CTMH - Scarlet pigment ink
Tim Holtz - Christmas Background and Borders



Don't forget to link up a tag for the prize.  Doesn't the prize package look like fun? To clarify - the tag or tags you link up do not have to follow the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  Maybe next year I will limit it to this, but I feel that if I am limiting it to this theme, we should have started at the 1st of the month to allow you time to plan who you were going to give your little surprises to.  I want to see LOTS of tags this year though, so I can't wait to see what you make.  I am going to be linking my own tags to make it easier for you to click quickly on to scroll through the 12 days.

Rules -
1. Link up your tag. (Please no back-linking)
2. Be a follower.

I am also linking this tag to the 3 Girl JAM Christmas Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for stppping by and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which
I think I would never understand. It seems too complex
and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for
your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
my web page: get rid of static
Lisa said…
What a sweet tag!! I love the embossing!! I posted a tag on Sunday that I am going to link up to your challenge :) Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Karenladd said…
Love embossing folders and you did a great tutorial! I like the way your tag turned out, especially the icicles border! So cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop