21st Birthday Card

It's time for another birthday card.  This one is for my very special niece who is turning 21 today.  I am also celebrating the fact that she should have received this card ON TIME!  Woo Hoo!  That's not been happening much lately.  My niece has been counting down to this day for quite awhile now.  I knew that I had to make a special card.


Here's what I used:
3 Girl JAM "Sunflower" ribbon
Basic Grey - "Shine On" 6X6 paper pad
Basic Grey - "Life of the Party" - "Small Details" chipboard stickers
Stampendous - "Happy Message" stamp set
Provo Craft Alphabitties stickers
CTMH - Gold Rush pigment ink
Yellow card stock form my scrap stash
corner rounder

Please enjoy the video tutorial for this quick and simple card.


Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
This is beautiful!! I love the cupcake paper and the pretty ribbon!! Happy b-day to your niece and Happy 12/12/12 :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Migdalia said…
A Super Duper Cute Bday card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop