Blog Hop Winner

I'm sorry this is so late.  I was hoping to have the prize ready earlier, but I just haven't caught up yet.  Now that it's finally done, we should announce the winner.

The winning comment is from Beckie (via Random.Heath of course).

She said...
"Very, very pretty.  Super love it"

Please leave me a comment here with your address and I'll get your prize sent soon.  Remember that I moderate all my comments, so your address won't appear on the blog.

Thanks everyone for your comments and hopping along with us.  There is still time to link up a project to the 3 Girl JAM Christmas Inspirations Challenge.


What did she win?  Well the first thing is this little journal/ purse notebook.





There will also be some other goodies including  some 3 Girl JAM goodness.

Comments

Lisa said…
Congrats, Beckie!!

Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Jessica Buffa said…
Congrats to Beckie on a fun win...love that journal!!! Darling papers and amazing when it is paired with the flair and ribbon!
:O)
Jessica S
3 Girl JAM said…
Another fabulous notebook Cheri! I love how you used the flair button!

Julie
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop