12 Days of Christmas Tags Day 1

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas tags.  I am so happy for you to be stopping by to see me today.  I am so excited about this series.  My goal is to share one video with you each day.  No, this is not a Tim Holtz type of 12 Days of Tags.  This is a family tradition that is based on the song that bears the same name.  Please listen to the video to find out more about this fun tradition.

Of course, I used some great supplies:
3 Girl JAM  - Holly Berry, Christmas Candy, Witches Brew
Making Memories - "Believe" 6X6 pad
Recollections - Frosty Cabin (green paper)
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
12 Days of Christmas Sayings - click here
Black Cardstock
Ranger #8 tags
Glossy accents
Fiakats "Scalloped Sentiment" punch
Decorative scissors
Close to my Heart - "Ruby" ink
12 days ideas - click here.

Now one of my goals for this series is to remind you of some techniques.  I trust you will have a great time learning about them.

Ready for a giveaway?  This is going to be a bit different because I want to see your tags.  Over the next 12 days, you can enter a tag using the inlinkz button below.  In fact, you can enter 1 each day to increase your chances.  Other rules:
1. Make your tag and link it.  Please, no back linking!
2. Be a follower of this blog.

The prize will include a MME "Christmas Wish" 6X6 paper pad as well as some other great items yet to be announced.  Hoping you will play along.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

I am also linking this to the 3 Girl JAM Christmas Inspiration Challenge as well as the Scrappy Mom's Christmas Challenge.

Comments

Lisa said…
What an adorable tag!! I love the background paper and gorgeous ribbon!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Karenladd said…
I have a question about the challenge. Do we need to number each one according to the day or can they be any design we choose? Thanks
Cheri said…
After thinking about it, I think it can be any tag you choose. The original idea was to see this "secret" type of tag, but since its such short notice, lets just use any tag you wish to make. I really want to see LOTS and LOTS of tags. If you want to do the 12 day challenge, all the better.
Karenladd said…
Thanks for clarifying Cheri!! I am off to make some tags!
3 Girl JAM said…
Wonderful story about the tags! Fabulous project too!

Julie
Jessica Buffa said…
Wonderful tag Cheri. Love the background paper and you gorgeous trim.
:O)
Jessica B.
3GJ DT Sister

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop