Thursday, December 27, 2012

3 Girl JAM Challenge #9 - Anything Goes

Welcome to Challenge #9 - Anything Goes (with a ribbon).

We are being sponsored by Clear Dollar Stamps and there's a great prize up for grabs.  You can find great digital images as well as clear acrylic stamps on their website.  Ready to play along?
I used 2 different stamp sets from Clear Dollar Stamps ("New Butterfly" and "Elegant Accents") and and mixed it with some pretty "Iris" 3 Girl JAM ribbon to make my card.


I used the following other items as well:
PaperTrey Ink - Plum Pudding, Stamper's Select White, and Vintage Cream card stock.
Prismacolors (Still need lots of practice here)
DCWV - Lavender Chateau Matstack
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Crystal Stickles
Glossy Accents


 I really like the way this card turned out.  I made it for a special friend and I'm really looking forward to getting it over today.  Thanks for stopping by today and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so pretty!! I love the sparkle on the butterfly wings!! Beautiful card, Cheri!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beckie said...

Super cute card. Got my happy mail...thanks, everything is gorgeous.

Be blessed, Beckie