12 Days of Christmas Tags Announcement

Hello.  I'm so glad you decided to stop by today.  I trust you had a wonderful Christmas and spent time celebrating our Savior's birth.  I must admit that I had a great time, but it was not without its challenges.  To begin with, I worked around 40 hours from the 21st -23rd.  I woke up on Christmas Eve pretty sick and ended up visiting my Dr.'s office.  I then worked 6 hours on Christmas morning.  Feeling much better, I was able to have a delicious lunch (much of which was fixed by my great daughter).  I was back to work today and have 2 more shifts this week.

I have decided that since I was unable to post the last 2 tags in time for you to link up, that I will extend the deadline.  You may now link your tags until Midnight on January 1.  I know that there are more tags ready to be linked and I don't want anyone to miss out.  I will plan to choose a winner on January, 1 and post it sometime late that day.
Thanks for your patience.  I trust you have a great day.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things,

Comments

Georgiana said…
Glad you are feeling better, but don't over do it. Rest and enjoy the New Year.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
Lisa said…
I hope you are feeling much better, Cheri. It's no fun being sick at Christmastime. Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Karenladd said…
Thanks Cheri,
I'll upload my last 2 tags now. I had them on the camera already but hadn't uploaded. Glad I took a photo before I put them on my gifts!!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop