12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 9

It's back to work for me today.  I can't believe how fast the last few days flew by.  I didn't even come close to accomplishing what I needed to, so I'm going to be burning the midnight oil to get done.  I think all my shopping except for the miscellaneous food item is complete.  My kids have been banned from my bedroom though because I have presents to wrap.  I also have lots of things to make.  Let's start with the next tag - #9 and do some blending with Distress Inks.


#8 tag from Ranger
Distress Inks - Festive Berries. Iced Spruce, and Evergreen Bough
3 Girl JAM - White (from the red/white/blue seasonal pack) and Aqua Splash
Saying from here.
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Black cardstock
White embossing powder
Versamark ink pad
Inkadinkadoo stamps- Snowflakes
Perfect Pearls mixed with water
Glossy Accents


Don't forget to link up a tag for the prize.  Doesn't the prize package look like fun? To clarify - the tag or tags you link up do not have to follow the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  Maybe next year I will limit it to this, but I feel that if I am limiting it to this theme, we should have started at the 1st of the month to allow you time to plan who you were going to give your little surprises to.  I want to see LOTS of tags this year though, so I can't wait to see what you make.  I am going to be linking my own tags to make it easier for you to click quickly on to scroll through the 12 days.

Rules -
1. Link up your tag. (Please no back-linking)
2. Be a follower.

I am also linking this tag to the 3 Girl JAM Christmas Inspiration Challenge.
Thanks for stppping by and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

Comments

Lisa said…
Another gorgeous tag, Cheri!! Love the colors!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Karenladd said…
Oooh, love those seasonal distress inks! So pretty! Off to make my tag!
Karenladd said…
I made my tag but for some reason, the link isn't working so I'll have to try later on.
Karenladd said…
I made my tag, using 9 punched circles in honor of your 12 Days of Christmas theme! Went for a modern look and pulled out my old dymo labelmaker. Believe it or not, my Dymo label maker is one of the originals, from when I was a child!
Jessica Buffa said…
So soft and pretty. Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop