I have decided to make this a little bit fun for you all by hosting a giveaway. Only this time, I'm not going to show you what I'm giving away right at the beginning. Why? Because I will be including some of the items that I post over the next 14 days in the giveaway. Don't worry, some of the things you will be able to use "anytime".
I will be offering you several ways to gain entries, so we better have some rules.
1. Be a follower of my blog. To earn this entry, you need to leave me comment on this post letting me know that you are a follower. Only the followers who comment will be entered.
2. Link your Valentine's Day projects back to my blog. Be sure to mention that you are linking it in your post. Back-links will NOT be eligible.
3. For extra entries - enter the current 3 Girl JAM challenge - "3D Valentines". Every time you enter a project over there, leave me a comment with the # of your project so I can go and enjoy it too. Be sure to follow all the posted rules at 3 Girl JAM.
4. If any of the projects that you make are like my project, you will receive "double entries". This may be a little confusing, but I have several projects scheduled that aren't just typical "valentines", though there will be some of those too. The "double entry" rule will be posted each day with the project.
5. Don't have a blog, but do have a YouTube channel? No problem. You can do a project and post it on YouTube as well. You still have to be a follower of the blog (not just on YouTube). If you choose this option, please comment on the day of the blogpost that you did a YouTube post just in case I miss it.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I CHECK ALL BLOG COMMENTS BEFORE THEY ARE POSTED. IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR COMMENT FOR SEVERAL HOURS ON THE BLOG, I WILL GET TO THEM SOON. I CHECK COMMENTS DAILY, BUT WORK 12 HOUR SHIFTS SO SOMETIMES COMMENTS DON'T POST FOR SEVERAL HOURS.
Now because I know in advance what projects that I am making and you haven't seen them yet, I'm not going to close this right away. You may link items until February 21, 2013. That will give you some extra time to earn those "double entries".