Merry Christmas Stickpins



I have a fun project to share with you today.  Have you seen the stickpins that are out there?  I really like them and I also enjoy making them.  In today's video, I show a completed set of stickpins as well as a tutorial on how to make the holder.



The pins were made using beads that I purchased from Joann's, Michaels, and Walmart.  I used Coordinations card stock for the base of my ornament and DCWV's "The First Noel" stack for the decorative element.  These were cut at 3" using the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  You will have to watch the video to see how these little pin holders work.


Every neat project should also have great packaging, so I placed my holders in clear cellophane bags and taped the back with tape from Recollections.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Now I know that we are all busy getting ready for Christmas, as well as just living our lives.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things!

Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
these are gorgeous!! I really want to learn how to make the pins!! I have a few that people have sent me but have yet to use them, you have inspired me to get them out and use them!!
Kristan
Lisa said…
Wow, these are gorgeous, Cheri!! I love the beads you used!! The holders are fabulous, too!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop