Christmas ATC's


Hello everyone.  Welcome to another post for 3 Girl JAM.  I must say that I really like today's project.  I designed a new ATC for a swap over at Craft Happens.  I think that the ATC swaps are among my favorite to participate in.  One of the reasons that I like ATC's so much is that they go together very quickly.  So pull out some 3 Girl JAM ribbon, your favorite Christmas paper and stamps and lets get started.




You are going to need a few more supplies.  Here's what I used:
3 Girl JAM - Goblin Green ribbon
Anna Griffin Calisto Christmas paper and cardstock pads
Antique linen distress ink
Tim Holtz Joyful Song stamps
Clear embossing powder
CTMH ink pads - Ruby and Ponderosa Pine
K & CO - Poinsettia and Holly Berry dimensional stickers
Tim Holtz Christmas Muse tokens
American Crafts glitter tape
Charms - (I got mine from eBay)
Chipboard cut to 2.5" X 3.5"


In the video, I show you the different products I used as well as tell you how I made them.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Check back soon for more projects and ideas.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Jovan said…
Beautiful set of cards!
Lisa said…
These are gorgeous, Cheri!! The Joyful Christmas is one of my favorite stamps!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Lori Comeau said…
Awesome job on your ATC's. Love the coloring. I would love to participate in the next ATC swap so please keep me in mind. I have never been in an ATC swap but have participated in tag swaps and journal swaps.

http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/
Cheri said…
Lori, I swap at crafthappens.ning.com. It's a lot of fun.
Jessica Buffa said…
You have been Rocking these ATC's...so inspiring and so lovely!
:O)
Jessica S

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop