12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 10


Welcome to Day 10.  I am going to leave this one to the video as I am swamped and ready for bed.  The items used to make the tag are discussed in the video.


Don't forget to link up a tag for the prize. To clarify - the tag or tags you link up do not have to follow the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  Maybe next year I will limit it to this, but I feel that if I am limiting it to this theme, we should have started at the 1st of the month to allow you time to plan who you were going to give your little surprises to.  I want to see LOTS of tags this year though, so I can't wait to see what you make.  I am going to be linking my own tags to make it easier for you to click quickly on to scroll through the 12 days.

Rules -
1. Link up your tag. (Please no back-linking)
2. Be a follower.

I am also linking this tag to the 3 Girl JAM Christmas Inspiration Challenge.
Thanks for stppping by and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

Comments

Karenladd said…
Just made my tag after seeing your snowflake design! Had to make a snowflake tag of my own using some glittery embossing powder that I had in my stash! Loving all the inspiration!
Lisa said…
Another adorable tag, Cheri!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Jessica Buffa said…
I am really getting all giddy with excitement about coming back here to peek at your fun videos...LOL! Super darling tag, again ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop