Monster Mash Blog Hop

Welcome to the 3 Girl Jam and Jaded Blossom Monster Mash Blog Hop.
3 Girl Jam
I'm monstrously happy to be hopping with you today.  If you are hopping over from Abby, then you are in the right place.  If you just stopped by my blog today, you really should click here and start at the beginning with 3 Girl Jam.  You won't want to miss any of the stops.  There are some great prizes, but you have to go through the whole hop.  So let's get started.

Now before you start any project, you need to have supplies, so I have some fabulous ones to share with you.  Click on any of the names below to purchase any of these monstrously fun products:

From the Harvest Bundle I used "Harvest Orange"
From the Spooky Bundle I used "Goblin Green" and
From the Celebrations Bundle I used Tuxedo
The stamp set I used was Monster Mash from Jaded Blossom.

To start with, I altered a clipboard for my 13 year old son.  Of course if I'm giving a gift, I need a gift bag and card, right?  I will post a link in a little bit to a video tutorial on the clipboard and gift bag.  However, the little card can only be found here.  Keep scrolling down and I'll let you know what I did.


Additional supplies needed: clipboard, Tim Holtz Retro Grunge Paper pack, Googly eyes, Mod Podge, Prismacolor Verithin colored pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps, Paper Trey Ink Stamper's Select white cardstock, Ranger Archival black ink


Additional supplies used on the bag: Glossy Accents, Red Zig pen


To make the little card, I measured a rectangle from the Retro Grunge paperstash.  It measured 2 1/2" X 3 1/2".  I then cut a piece of black cardstock measuring 3 3/4" X 5 1/2" and scored it to form a little card.  I tied a piece of the Harvest Orange 3GJ crinkle ribbon with a simple knot around the rectangle and adhered it to the front of my card base.  I found a matching green scrap piece of paper and stamped my sentiment from the JB Monster Mash stamp set.  I then trimmed it out and cut a simple pennant, adhering with a piece of foam tape.  The inside of the card was finished off with another piece of paper from the Retro Grunge stack at  2 1/2" X 3 1/2".  The finishing touch was a Googly eye.  Here's the video on the clipboard and the gift bag.


So now that you've seen my projects, hop on over to Crystal .  If you get lost somewhere along the way, here's the complete lineup:


Prizes!?!  We can't forget the prizes!  3 Girl Jam and Jaded Blossom are both offering $25 gift certificates to their stores.  Wow!  You can't beat that.  To be eligible to enter the drawing for these monstrous prizes you must do the following:
1.  Be a follower to both the 3 Girl Jam and Jaded Blossom blogs.
2.  Comment on every blog in this hop.
3.  To earn an additional entry, LIKE 3 Girl Jam and Jaded Blossom on Facebook then go back to those two blogs and let them know you liked them on Facebook.

Also everything at 3 Girl Jam is on sale for 30% off through Monday (9/03/12).  Go to the 3 Girl Jam Store and use the code MONSTER30 to save some money!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Comments

Unknown said…
WOW!!! awesome projects!!! Love them all... and the card that is tooo cute!!! Thanks so much for the tutorial too :))
rrandrr@insightbb.com
Lisa Norris said…
Wow! How fun are all of these projects! Love the clipboard, and the little googly eye card is adorable! Great job!
tianna said…
Great clipboard!! Love the card!! Amazing projects :)
melllisssa said…
Love your projects! The clipboard is so super cute and I love the card. Thanks for the tutorial video.. I really appreciate videos as I'm more of a visual person and learn better that way :)

Thanks so much for sharing!
misshoanggg (at) gmail.com
CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Super cute!! Love the way you used the ribbon as a pen holder!! Cute card and bag!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
Kate said…
Awesome Project. All of the look great. I really love the altered clipboard. Totally feel like I am getting hypnotized with the last one, LOL.

Hugs,
Kate
Jaded Blossom DT
Scrappers Creative Corner
Unknown said…
I LOVE the altered clip board.. that is such a great idea!Love how you colored that most adorable little monster.. everyone who used him makes him look so different.. Its really awesome! LOVE your bag too!! And the card LOL LOVE it with the eye in the middle! Fantastic on all of these.. Wow!
Unknown said…
Love the clipboard! Great job with the ribbon to hold a pen. Cute bag and card too!
Dreamers Klub said…
Great blog post. I love your projects also, but I LOVE your posting style! A monster on my clipboard would make me want to use it all the time.
Thanks for sharing

Pammie Kay
www.DreamersKlub.blogspot.com
Beckie said…
Great projects. Super job. New follower ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Margaret said…
Wow, your son is sure to love this. So cute and boyish!!
Anonymous said…
Great tutorial! Love the clipboard and bag. Definitely got a few good tips from you!
Nana said…
Great projects, my fav is the altered board.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
antdoda said…
Wow all of these are awesome!! I want to make a clipboard!!
antdoda said…
Wow all of these are awesome!! I want to make a clipboard now!! The card with google eye is super cool!! antdoda@aol.com
Jovan said…
WOW...everything is great!
Pamela Lash said…
Your projects were so wonderful and I loved watching your interesting video that gave me a lot of info on creating the clipboard and bag. I was totally engaged in the way your presentation showcased the products and the techniques - dynamite! I hope your son appreciates your talent and the care you used to give him such a treasure. TFS!
pam_lash@yahoo.com
Rosie said…
love all your projects!!!!!!!!

they are adorable!!!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
angie ashuk said…
Wonderful gift ideas!!! So cute. TFS
~ Kendra ~ said…
Great projects!! Especially love the altered clipboard!! Very cute!!
Nicole said…
Nice card! Love all of the projects!

Nicole
nmcnairy@yahoo.com
2LilPrincesses said…
what great projects!!! love the video too! :)
Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com
These projects are just great! Thanks so much for the tutorial too!

Hugs,

Chriss
america57@comcast.net
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
jessica said…
I LOVE your clipboard!! What a GREAT idea!! Perfect use of the ribbon and adorable stamp!!
Your cards are FAB also!!!
TFS and Happy Friday!!
KristyLee said…
What an awesome collection of Monster goodness! I love your clipboard, bag and card! You did a great job! I have signed up to be a follower of your blog too!
Peace,
KristyLee
Candace Pelfrey said…
I love that clip board. And your card with the eyeball in the center is awesome!! Thanks so much for being in this hop with us :)
shelly said…
awesome projects! your little card is really cute with the paper you used :) and the clipboard is really cute. i enjoy your easy to follow tutorials btw :)
Christine Kiehl said…
I am so glad you joined this hop so that I could meet you! I love your creativeness! Thank you for sharing on this fun hop! New visitor/follower jellybeankahler@yahoo.com
These are all so cute. I made my 1st altered clipboard this past Teacher Appreciation and it was so much fun.

Carol (Carol's Creations)
4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com
Rose said…
super fun clipboard!!! you have created some fun awesome items :)
scrapperbecka said…
Love IT! what a fun gift for your son. TFS
Very nice projects. I may have to scarp-lift this for my step-daughter who likes to draw and often uses a clip board. Smooches...
Wow, you have been super busy lady!! Love the projects.
Thanks for the fun
Brianna
Sugarlips said…
I absolutely LOVE the clipboard. I am going to be refering to the video when I make my clipboards.
Great job.
DIANA L. said…
I love the altered clip board. great job using the stamps and the ribbon Thank you for a fun hop. Have a great weekend, my friend
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
DebC said…
I am in love with this little monster. This project is great! Thanks for sharing with us all!
Deb C
dsc105@live.com
Michelle said…
love the clipboard, and the eyes at the top of it LOL LOL tooo cute !!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com
All your projects are very cool and love the monster mash stamp set!!! Your bag is a cool idea!! TFS!!!

Rexann♥
ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Migdalia said…
Super Duper Cute and Cool Clipboard!!All Awesome Projects!!New Follower!
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
Gloria said…
OMGosh they are all fabulous! Loved the video tutorial!!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria
Crystal said…
That eyeball card is crazy cute! I love the paper and the gift bag! great use of the stamps!
Crystal~Jaded Blossom Design Team
3 Girl JAM said…
Cheri- I love, Love, LOVE this clipboard! The little eyeball card is super cute!


Julie
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Lisa said…
These are all fabulous, Cheri!! I absolutely love the adorable clipboard!! What great projects!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Gaylynn said…
Oh wow, you've been busy. Love all the projects here. Thanks for the video also. New follower.
Jaymie said…
Great projects! Thanks for sharing :)
Trixie said…
Super cute projects! Thanks for sharing.
LOVE your projects and what an awesome tutorial! Thank you for sharing. I am a new follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and become a follower as well if you aren't already at ACreativeJourneywithMelissa dot blogspot.com. Have a great day!
marg0006 said…
Great looking projects. I love how you embellished the clip board.

marg0006 at verizon dot net
Heather Quinn said…
Great projects! I love the clipboard! It gives me some ideas!
Danielle Lee said…
Wonderful projects. The clipboard is adorable. Would make home work fun. Thanks for sharing.

Danielle
leeceratops@comcast.net
callyannc said…
Just way tooooooo spooky cute! CallyAnn
The clip board for a boy is a super idea. Love it.


Tara
Craftymom2 said…
Thanks for the video! Great projects
D- said…
Greaat projects. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(3GJ and JB email follower)
D- said…
Love your projects. The clipborad is too cute. TFS
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(3GJ and JB email follower)
Nana Diane said…
Cute projects, Cheri! The recipient will love them!
Unknown said…
Great set of projects! I am sure your son loved them.
Unknown said…
What a super cute clipboard! It is perfect for a teenage boy! I know I always have a hard time coming up with ideas for my son, thank you for a little inspiration!!
Jamie M. said…
I just love the clip board! So cute. Visit my blog if you get a chance. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21
Great job on the clipboard & card! Love them both!! :)

Hugs,
Kimi
Sharla said…
Great projects, love the googly eyes on the clipboard!
Ashley Nicole said…
Love the clipboard too cute and I love what you did with the ribbon. And I love the card. Love the eye.
Ashley
K Clark said…
love your clipboard!!! great idea
VanessaB said…
what FUN projects! so cute :)
An'Jenic G. said…
Great clip board. I like the eye and paper. Great Job TFS AJ-
Very cute. LOVING the clipboard.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012