Monday, December 3, 2012

Blog Hop - Coming Soon

Photobucket


It's almost time for a blog hop sponsored by 3 Girl JAM and Pinque Peacock.  I am so excited and hope that you will hop along with us.  There will be some great prizes.  Check back Friday to hop along.

Want a sneak peak of my project?

What in the world could this be?  Any guesses?  Leave a comment below with your best guess.  You'll have to come back on Friday for the answer.

Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

2 comments:

Jessica S said...

My best guess is a ball of yummy gorgeous holiday cheer....LOLZ. I can't be that far off right???
:O)
Jessica S

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous sneak, Cheri!! This looks amazing!! I'm guessing...a tag??!! Can't wait to see the whole project!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts