12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day #2

"On the second day of Christmas my true love brought to me, 2 turtledoves...."  Now that I have that song in your head, we can move onto the crafting.  Today's tag is pretty simple.  I really like the vintage feel of this one.  I think the recipient will as well.  It is already sitting on her doorstep waiting for her to find it (with the gift of course).


3 Girl JAM ribbon is definitely my go-to ribbon for crafting and this tag was no exception.  I grabbed Halloween Harvest because I liked the hints of red and green peeking through the gold.  It was the perfect compliment to the tag.  I also used the following items:

DCWV - The Christmas matstack
PaperTrey Ink - Vintage Cream card stock
Black cardstock from my stash cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge at 1.5" and coated with Glossy Accents
Ranger #8 tags
Recollection Bling
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Crystal Stickles
Saying from here.

Don't forget to link up a tag for the prize.  I received my ScrapbookSteals.com order today and decided to change the giveaway pad of paper to MME - Christmas Wish.  In a few days, I will show you some of the rest of the goodies the prize winner will receive.  While some will be Christmas themed, there will also be other goodies.  To clarify - the tag or tags you link up do not have to follow the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  Maybe next year I will limit it to this, but I feel that if I am limiting it to this theme, we should have started at the 1st of the month to allow you time to plan who you were going to give your little surprises to.  I want to see LOTS of tags this year though, so I can't wait to see what you make.  I am going to be linking my own tags to make it easier for you to click quickly on to scroll through the 12 days.

Rules - 1. Link up your tag. (Please no back-linking)
2. Be a follower.

I am also linking this tag to the 3 Girl JAM Christmas Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for stppping by and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.
InLinkz script -->

Comments

Lisa said…
Another gorgeous tag!! I love the colors and the beautiful tree!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Karenladd said…
LOVE this tag! That crinkle ribbon and the muted red gives such a gorgeous vintage look! Just uploaded my first and 2nd tags!
Jessica Buffa said…
This is another wonderful tag. Sad that I missed the fun. This looks like you all had a blast playing with the tags link up!
:O)
Jessica B.

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop