Adhesives - ATG
American Crafts Specialty Ribbon - yellow organza
Card stock - red, green, yellow, dark yellow
Color Box Chalk Ink - chestnut roan
DCWV Nana's Kitchen
Eyelets (3/16")- red flower (3)
Zig 2 way pen - black
ATG adhesive runner
Cricut Cartridges - "From My Kitchen"
Scoreboard and bone folder
Xyron 1.5" & 2.5" sticker maker
The following chart will help with the Cricut cuts. You will be using "From My Kitchen"
Page # Feature Button Size Paper
34 "tabs" 3.75" dark yellow card stock
72 "words" 1.75" dark yellow card stock (cut 3)
72 "vegetables" 4" red & yellow card stock
72 "shift""veges" 4" green card stock
- Cut 2 pieces of card stock from the Nana's Kitchen Stack to 7" X 9.5". Set the coordinating paper chosen for the back of the page aside for now.
- Cut the word "vegetables" from dark yellow card stock, following the chart above. Turn all 3 "vegetable" words into stickers and stack on each other to give them added dimension. Adhere the word near the top of the page.
- Using the Cricut chart above, cut the vegetables. Ink around each piece with chestnut roan chalk ink. Assemble the pieces and adhere to the front of the page near the bottom.
- Cut a piece of yellow organza ribbon wide enough to go across the width of the page and around to the back. Adhere on the back. Cut a second, smaller, piece of ribbon and form a knot bow on the front of the page.
- Apply a liberal amount of adhesive to the coordinating green paper that was set aside earlier. Adhere it to the front page.
- Tab - Cut a dark yellow tab following the above chart. Using your scoreboard and bone folder, score and fold your tab on the center line. Write the word "Vegetables" on the front of the tab using a black pen. Adhere to the top of the page.
- Eyelets - Cut holes and set 3 eyelets in the left hand margin of your page.