Adhesives - ATG
Card stock - black, red, green, yellow, white, lime green
DCWV Nana's Kitchen
Eyelets (3/16")- red flower (3)
Zig 2 way pen - black
ATG adhesive runner
Cricut Cartridges - "From My Kitchen"
Scoreboard and bone folder
Xyron 2.5" sticker maker
The following chart will help with the Cricut cuts. You will be using "From My Kitchen"
Page # Feature Button Size Paper
36 "tabs" 3.75" lime green card stock
44 "shift" "words" 1.75" lime green card stock (cut 3)
71 "fruit" 4" red & black card stock
71 "shift""fruit" 4" green & yellow card stock
71 "layers" 4" red card stock
71 "shift" "layer" 4" white card stock
71 "shift" shadow" 4" black card stock
- Cut 2 pieces of card stock from the Nana's Kitchen Stack to 7" X 9.5". Set the coordinating paper chosen for the back of the page aside for now.
- Cut the word "salad" from lime green card stock, following the chart above. Turn all 3 "salad" words into stickers and stack on each other to give them added dimension. Adhere the word near the top of the page.
- Using the Cricut chart above, cut the fruit. You will need to cut the green leaves from the cherry stems with your scissors and adhere to the black leaves as they are not cut separately on the Cricut. In making all the cuts needed, there will be several pieces to discard. Assemble the pieces and adhere to the front of the page.
- Apply a liberal amount of adhesive to the coordinating green paper that was set aside earlier. Adhere it to the front page.
- Tab - Cut a lime green tab following the above chart. Using your scoreboard and bone folder, score and fold your tab on the center line. Write the word "Salad" on the front of the tab using a black pen. Adhere to the bottom of the page.
- Eyelets - Cut holes and set 3 eyelets in the left hand margin of your page.