Adhesives - ATG
Card stock - black, brown, grey, white
DCWV Nana's Kitchen
Eyelets (3/16")- white flower (3)
Ribbon - Brown with polka dots
Zig black 2-way pen
ATG adhesive runner
Cricut Cartridges - "From My Kitchen"
Scoreboard and bone folder
Xyron 2.5" sticker maker
The following chart will help with the Cricut cuts. You will be using "From My Kitchen"
Page # Feature Button Size Paper
34 "tabs" 3.75" brown card stock
36 "shift" "words" 1.75" brown card stock (cut 3)
36 "pot" 3" grey card stock
36 "shift" "pot" 3" black card stock
36 "layers" 3" white card stock
- Cut 2 pieces of card stock from the Nana's Kitchen Stack to 7" X 9.5". I chose a page that had embossed blue kitchen tools over a light blue background. Coordinating blue paper was chosen for the back of the page. Set the coordinating paper aside for now.
- Cut a piece of brown polka dot ribbon wide enough to go across the page with tails in the back. Adhere the ribbon just above where the 3rd eyelet will be placed.
- Pot - Using the chart above, cut the pieces of the pot. Using your sticker maker and/or adhesive, adhere the pieces together. Cover the pot with silver stickles and set aside to dry. Once it is dry, adhere the pot to the top of the page using dimensional adhesive.
- Cut the word "casseroles" from brown card stock, following the chart above. Turn all 3 "casseroles" into stickers and stack on each other to give them added dimension. Adhere the word to the lower portion of the page.
- Apply a liberal amount of adhesive to the coordinating paper that was set aside earlier. Adhere it to the front page.
- Tab - Cut a brown tab following the above chart. Using your scoreboard and bone folder, score and fold your tab on the center line. Write the word "Casseroles" on the front of the tab. Adhere to the top of the page.
- Eyelets - Cut holes and set 3 eyelets in the left hand margin of your page.