Best Dishes Cookbook - Pasta
This is another page that was really easy once I had a plan. Who doesn't like Pasta? It easy and generally inexpensive. There are so many ways to make pasta that this should be a great category for recipes.
Adhesives - ATG
Card stock - black, red
DCWV Nana's Kitchen
Eyelets (3/16")- black round (3)
Uniball white gel pen
ATG adhesive runner
Cricut Cartridges - "From My Kitchen"
Scoreboard and bone folder
Xyron 2.5" sticker maker
The following chart will help with the Cricut cuts. You will be using "From My Kitchen"
Page # Feature Button Size Paper
34 "tabs" 3.75" black card stock
69 "words" 1.75" black card stock (cut 3)
69 "spaghetti" 6" red card stock
69 "layers" 6" red card stock
69 "shift" "layers" 6" red card stock
69 "shift" "spaghetti" 6" black card stock
- Cut 2 pieces of card stock from the Nana's Kitchen Stack to 7" X 9.5". I chose a page with printed flatware for the front of the page. Green embossed paper was chosen for the back of the page. Set the coordinating paper aside for now.
- Cut the word "pasta" from black card stock, following the chart above. Turn all 3 "pasta" words into stickers and stack on each other to give them added dimension. Adhere the word in the bottom right corner on the page.
- Using the Cricut chart above, cut the pasta fork. Assemble the pieces and adhere to the front of the page.
- Apply a liberal amount of adhesive to the coordinating green paper that was set aside earlier. Adhere it to the front page.
- Tab - Cut a black tab following the above chart. Using your scoreboard and bone folder, score and fold your tab on the center line. Write the word "pasta" on the front of the tab using a white pen. Adhere to the top of the page.
- Eyelets - Cut holes and set 3 eyelets in the left hand margin of your page.