Let's Got Those Stamps Organized!

Welcome to my 3 Girl JAM post.  Did yesterday's post inspire you to get your stamps organized?  If you missed the post, please click here.  Now that the stamps have been all stored alphabetically, I needed a way to be able to find what I have.  This video (click here) started me on the process of getting organized.  I won't lie and say it was easy.  Indeed, it took a lot of time to get this set up the way I wanted it, but I am so pleased with the results.  I should be able to utilize what I already have now that I can quickly find those images.  So without further ado, here is my organizer:




Of course I needed a few supplies to get started:
3 Girl JAM "Antique White" ribbon which can be found by clicking here.
DCWV - Lavender Chateau Mat Stack
Chipboard
2 large rings
PaperTrey Ink - vintage cream card stock
Archival black ink
White card stock (lots and lots)
Lavender card stock
Crop-A-Dile and eyelets
Cricut - From My Kitchen project
Alpha Mini stamps by Megan Elizabeth



Here is the video that walks you through the steps:


The final project is this lovely little area in my crafty space.  Now when I am looking for a particular birthday stamp, I can just go through the "Birthday" section in my organizer and it will point me to the right stamp set to get out.

"So what's next?", you might ask.  Well, I still have a little bit to finish this off.  The next big step in organization for me is to get my wooden stamps all taken apart and placed on cling mount.  I think that project will likely have to wait until after Christmas though.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Cheri,
Thanks for sharing your link with me. I love what you did with your album and how you have your stamps organized. Hugs, Christina
CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
beautiful and such a great idea!! are you microwaving your wooden stamps?? My mom has to do that yet with all heer wooden stamps!!
Kristan
Cheri said…
That's a really good idea Kristan. I'll have to try that. Christina, thanks for the inspiration.
jessica said…
What a GREAT idea!!!
Lisa said…
Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the idea, Cheri!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness...the dismantling of the wood mounted rubber! What an abomination! (just teasing but I could never do that to mine....I love them too much lolol)

What great organization. I'm too afraid to show ANYONE my crafting space(s) {yes plural}. I would get submitted to one of those hoarder shows for sure!
Gloria said…
Fantastic organization!! I really like your book to flip through!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop