Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dressing Up An Envelope

After  making the odd-sized card you saw in yesterday's post, I needed an envelope to put it in.  To make it, I pulled out my Martha Stewart Scoreboard and a piece of 12X12 white cardstock and made one.  Then I went to work to make it classy.  After all, a great card should have a great envelope, right?
I think this postcard paper from the My Mind's Eye Cowboy 6X6 pad was perfect for the envelope.  Plus it coordinates perfectly with the card.

Supplies needed:
My Mind's Eye - Cowboy 6X6 pad
DCWV - Shimmer Stack
Distress Ink - Iced Spruce and Antique Linen
Gold "Bop" letter stickers (Sorry, I can't remember where I got these but I believe it was from Provo Craft or Pioneer.)

In this video, I walk you through the decorating process, though not the actual making of the envelope.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous envelope!! I need to remember to decorate mine more...it makes such a beautiful cover for the card!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts