Days of Thanks #12 - November 12, 2012

Today I am thankful for Danskos (remember I told you some of these would be a little out there).  I have been wearing these fabulous shoes for a few years.  I have to say that most of the time I make it home without aching legs or feet and that says alot after some of my shifts.

Lately I have been having some trouble and decided I should probably look into getting a new pair.  Then I heard that I should get 2 and alternate them to make them last longer.  Can you hear the cash register say "feed me, feed me"?  This bring me to my second thanks of the day.  I am thankful for honest salesmen who helped me get the correct orthotic for my old shoes.  I then bought 1 pair of shoes and one pair of orthotics.  Guess what, Danskos are not meant to be replaced every 6 months. Woo Hoo!

Yes... It's the little things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop