Days of Thanks #7 - November 7, 2012

Today, I am thankful for an awesome God.  Awesome is not a word that I use often.  Why?  Because I feel it is a word that has become overused.  You can walk down the street and hear someone say, "Look at that awesome car".  I think that a car can be nice, but is it really awe inspiring?

Yet my God is awe inspiring.  There are so many things that I can't understand.  Things that make me question life around me.  I see pain and suffering in so many.  Yet there is one thing I can rely on...the faithfulness of my awesome God!

"Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.  They are new every morning; Great is your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23

How about you?  What are you thankful for today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop