Days of Thanks #10 & #11

Well, I got behind.  It's not that I wasn't thankful.  It's that I didn't get it posted.

1. On Saturday the 10th, I was very thankful for a good day at work.  I was busy, but things slowed down enough that I volunteered to go home early.  Since this was my 3rd day in a row, I was tired and cold and ready to go home.  It was also one of those days when I felt like I actually really helped people feel better - inside and out.  I have such a great job!

2. On Sunday the 11th, I was reminded how thankful I am for those who serve our country at great sacrifices to themselves and their families.  We are blessed to live in a great country.  Those men and women who have fought and died for us are true heroes and I am thankful for them.

Check back later today for today's thankful post.  In the meantime,

Take some time to enjoy the little things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop