Pink and Blue Altered Clipboard

Today I have a fun project that I made for my niece.  I have been swamped trying to get ready for Thanksgiving as well as preparing Christmas gifts for those family members I will be seeing over Thanksgiving.  (You have to save on shipping when you can, right?)

To make this I used a small clipboard, some washi tape, 3 Girl JAM "Pink and Blue" bundle, Cricut Mini Monograms, and scrap from my stash.  I used some ruby ink from CTMH to ink around the monogram edges.



Here's the video along with a quick crafty tip.


Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to take a few minutes to enjoy the little things.

Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Very pretty!! I love the washi tape around the edges!!
Kristan
Lisa said…
This is beautiful, Cheri!! I love the design and the papers you used!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop