"Strengthen" 4X4 Card Share


Everybody needs a little note of encouragement sometimes.  I wanted to express my appreciation for a few people so I decided to make some little encouragement cards for them.  Originally, I planned to make 3X3" cards but when I found this stamp set, I knew it was the perfect sentiment but a bit too big for 3" cards.  That's when I decided to make 4" cards instead.  I don't plan to put them in envelopes, but may put them in clear bags as they will not be mailed.


These super simple cards only required a few paper layers and went together really quickly.  Despite the fact that the brown card is difficult to see in the picture, I think it is my favorite!  I like the richness of the colors.


Supplies:
Graphic 45 - French Collection in 8X8
DCWV - Autumn Melody matstack
The Paper Studio - Cyprus collection
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Stampabilities - Some People stamp set
Prima Flowers
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
K&Company and Want to Scrap bling
ATG


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.



Comments

Lisa said…
What a beautiful sentiment!! The papers you used are so pretty!! These are gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop