Ideology Tag

Now I know that you're not used to 2 posts so close together, but I really wanted to enter a challenge over at Kraftie Kre8ations.  You can view the challenge here.


Challenge Rules:
Tag that is at least  6"X4" - I started by cutting a 6.5"X4" piece of light weight chipboard and then trimming it out to form my own tag.
Paint - I used Delta Ceramcoat in Light Ivory (3 coats on front and back)
Distress - I used a distress tool and roughed up the edges of the tag and the sentiment box.  I then inked the edges of both with Tim Holtz (TH) Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Paper - I used the Tim Holtz Ideology tissue wrap
Washi - 3 strips in the upper right corner
Sentiment - from TH "Playful Journey" stamp set
Embellishments - Recollections flowers, leaves, bling; charm, Prima "Say it in pearls" bling; handmade lace flower, Crystal stickles
Ribbon - 3 Girl JAM "Halloween Harvest"
Fibers - From my stash
Mail to a KK8 member (that's a secret)

Other supplies - Mod Podge, TH distress tool; TH Dusty Concord Distress Marker; foam tape; hot glue, glue dots


This is being linked to the following challenge: Simon Says Stamp Halloween or Halloween Colors
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amazing Cheri.. thank you for being so thorough. I have posted your creation on the blog. Well done!
Don't forget your points.
Lisa said…
This is gorgeous!! I love the design and elements you used!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Wonderful job with the techniques!
debby4000 said…
What a fabulous tag, beautiful flower.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop