Thursday, October 31, 2013

Crafty Friends Tag

Good Morning!  I am excited to be guest designing on the KraftieKre8ations blog today.  KraftieKre8ations has so many fun swaps and challenges and I love to play along with them.  You can check out this fun blog by clicking here.  The tag that I am sharing with you is one that I designed to go to one of my swap partners.  I hope she loves it.


I used the following items:
Shipping tag
3 Girl JAM - Tuxedo Black and Red crinkle ribbon
Distress Inks - Barn Door and Black Soot
Tim Holtz Ideology - Mini Gears
K. Andrew Designs - "Crafty Friends" stamp set
Recollections Bling
"Made with Love" charm from my stash
Homemade red glitter mist

I hope you enjoy the video.


I am linking this to the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by today and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

1 comment:

Jo Nevill said...

Love your tag. Your black flowers look amazing against the peach coloured background.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x