Crafty Friends Tag

Good Morning!  I am excited to be guest designing on the KraftieKre8ations blog today.  KraftieKre8ations has so many fun swaps and challenges and I love to play along with them.  You can check out this fun blog by clicking here.  The tag that I am sharing with you is one that I designed to go to one of my swap partners.  I hope she loves it.


I used the following items:
Shipping tag
3 Girl JAM - Tuxedo Black and Red crinkle ribbon
Distress Inks - Barn Door and Black Soot
Tim Holtz Ideology - Mini Gears
K. Andrew Designs - "Crafty Friends" stamp set
Recollections Bling
"Made with Love" charm from my stash
Homemade red glitter mist

I hope you enjoy the video.


I am linking this to the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by today and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Jo Nevill said…
Love your tag. Your black flowers look amazing against the peach coloured background.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop