Fall ATC's

Good morning 3 Girl JAMmers.  I have mentioned that I love Fall.  I also love ATC's.  Sounds like a perfect combination to me.  Don't you agree?  I thought so.


3 Girl JAM has bundles of ribbon that are perfect for Fall crafting.  The Harvest Bundle, Spooky Bundle, and Seasons Bundle all have those special colors you just might be looking for.  Click on the name of each bundle to find out how you can get some for yourself.


I also used the following products:

DCWV "Autumn Melody" and "MatchMakers2 Neutral" matstacks

K& Company Tim Coffey Autumn die cuts

K. Andrew Designs - "Falloween" stamp set

Memento Tuxedo Black ink


Please enjoy the video.

I am linking this to the following challenge:
Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

Comments

Jo Nevill said…
Your ATC's are amazing ! I love your designs

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x
Donna K said…
Beautiful ATC's! Saw these on 3GJ and had to pop over to see the rest of the story. Thanks for sharing these lovely cards! Happy Fall!
debby4000 said…
What a great fall ATC, brilliant colours.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop