Spools & Stickpins

Good morning everyone.  I don't know about you, but I am loving the fall weather.  Today was gorgeous and full of sunshine.  The leaves are falling and wonderful warm color surrounded me.

 
The warm tones were the inspiration for today's project and 3 Girl JAM provides just the right ribbon to complement that.  The Harvest Bundle is perfect for autumn crafting.  You can find yours here.

 
In the last year or so, I have really enjoyed making stickpins.  I am gathering quite a collection of these little beauties.  When I have the opportunity to enter a stickpin swap, I try to do so.  When the opportunity came to alter a spool and add stickpins, I knew it would be a lot of fun and I needed to join.


Of course, I needed a few supplies to go with the gorgeous 3 Girl JAM ribbon.
Spools (from Michaels)
Recollections flowers and adhesive rhinestones
Tim Holtz Ideology tissue wrap
Ripe Persimmon, Gathered Twigs & Seedless Preserves Distress Inks
Lace, stick pins, charms and beads from my stash
Delta Ceramcote - Light Ivory
Mod Podge, Hot Glue, Glossy Accents


If you would like to see a video where I talk you through the project with a bit more explanation, please click on the video below.



I am linking this to the following challenge: Simon Says Stamp Halloween or Halloween Colors.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
Oh wow, these are gorgeous!! I love how you decorated the spools!! The stick pins are beautiful!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Jo Nevill said…
Oooh these are very pretty

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

Jo x
Jingle said…
These are very pretty! What a great little decor piece! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop