Baby Boy Altered Bag

I must admit that I have been busier crafting lately than what it appears when looking at DJ's Sundries.  Please be patient.  I have a post scheduled for later in the week that will be my first official 3 Girl Jam Design Team post.  I am so happy with that project and how it turned out.  I think you will like it as well.  I am also working on another ATC posting.  These are far more elaborate than the others that I have posted and are taking me a little time to get finished.  They will be worth the wait though.  Thanks for bearing with me on these.  Once again, I have a very busy work week ahead and then I hope it will slow down for a while.

Our little church has a new baby!  It is always exciting to see the Lord bless a church with new little ones.  I wanted to make a special gift bag for this little guy as well as a second one for a co-workers new son.  Here's what I came up with:


Recipe:
Teresa Collins Baby Boutique Cricut Imagine cartridge
Doodletype Cricut Cartridge
3 Girl Jam Ribbon - Tuxedo & Baby Boy
Black cardstock from my stash
Glitter Mist - Homemade Blue Metallic and Shimmerz mist
K. Andrew Design Stamps - All in the Family

Here's a video to walk you through the whole process:


Thanks for stopping by today and have a beautiful day.

Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Super cute!! I love that you put the baby's name on the bag as well!! Can't wait to see your 3 Girl JAM project!!
Kristan
Lisa said…
Wow, this is fabulous, Cheri!! I love the papers and his name down the side!! The new momma will adore this!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Anonymous said…
such a cute altered bag, thanks for the video share

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop