Game Time ATC's - Marbles


Hello everyone.  I trust you are having a great day.  I had so much fun making ATC's for a swap over at crafthappens.net.   On this video, I walk you through the steps on how I made this.  I don't actually make the card.  I also tell the story about this special game.  Guess what, I even took a photograph and used that for the background paper.  I hope you really enjoy this video.  I had such a great time making these.






Thanks for watching and have a great day!
I am linking this to: Party Time Tuesday's - Garden Delights

Comments

Lisa said…
This is creative and fabulous, Cheri!! I love the ribbon and tag!! I hope you have a wonderful evening my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop