Game Time ATC's - MASH


MASH?  What in the world is MASH?  MASH is a game that my friends and I would play in high school and at slumber parties.  This ATC means a lot to me - not because of the game it features or because of the techniques used on the cards.  This ATC reminds me of good times with good friends.  These are the type of friends that you may not talk to for years, but the moment you see each other again, the bonds pull you back together.  After the video was complete and the photos taken, I went back and added glossy accents to the MASH stickers for some extra dimension.  If you're interested in the story behind this ATC, please watch the video.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  See you soon.


Comments

Lisa said…
So adorable, Cheri!! I haven't seen my high school friends in so long but we would be the same way if we got together!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop