Pretty Purple Gift Bag

For my regular followers, I know it has been a long time since I had a crafty post for you.  I may have fewer posts over the next few weeks, but hopefully life is slowing down enough to at least spend a little time crafting and posting.  By October, we should be back into the swing of things.  Perfect timing since I love Fall and Winter crafting.

Today is my day to post over at 3 Girl JAM.  If you are checking in from there, welcome.  Take a little look around and see if there is anything that you like.

A good friend recently celebrated her birthday and I wanted to give her a little something.  I decided to take some time and make a special gift bag for her.  Her favorite color is purple (that's not why we are friends), so I thought I could decorate a bag just to suit her.  She told me she loved it and that makes me very happy.  A little Sterling 3 Girl JAM ribbon was the perfect accent for the purple paint.


I also used the following products:
Kraft paper bag (a yard sale find)
Creative Inspirations paint - Plum
Heidi Swapp mask
"Made with love charm" (from my stash)
Recollections heart punch - to punch the holes in the top of the bag
Rose from The Paper Studio
Scor-Tape - 1/4"



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
What a beautiful gift bag!! So creative and gorgeous!! Happy Thursday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop