Kraft & Blue Sympathy Card

The 3 Girl JAM "Kraft with Ribbon" challenge is almost over.  Have you entered your projects yet?  If not, grab a piece of kraft cardstock and go make something fabulous.


I had not planned to make this card, but I discovered that I needed a sympathy card and so I went to work.  I used the following items:
Kraft cardstock (possibly from Joann's, but not sure)
3 Girl JAM "Halloween Harvest" seasonal ribbon (Keep an eye out for this seasonal favorite to return to the 3GJ store)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
K. Andrew Designs - Sympathetic Sayings
Basic Grey - PB&J 6X6 paper pads
Corner Chomper - 1/8"
Adhesive - ATG and foam



I hope you enjoy the video.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
Gorgeous!! The papers are so beautiful!! Love the colors!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
jessica said…
Beautiful job Cheri! Thanks for sharing and promoting the 3GJ challenge :)
3 Girl JAM said…
Beautiful job Cheri! One of my favorite ribbon colors!

Julie

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop