Crafty Fun with Aunt Cheri - Let's Make Cards


I couldn't do a whole series and not focus at least one week on cards could I?  Nope.  Today's cards were made from cards that I purchased years ago from HSN or QVC.  They were made by Hot Off the Press and are a great way for beginner cardmakers to start.  I used the the "Blessings to You" and "You're Always in my Heart" stamp sets from Hero Arts.  I added a bit of scrap paper and an old Valentine and we had a couple of simple cards.  Perfect to make with little hands.



Here's a video that I hope you enjoy.


Have a great day and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop