Saturday, August 17, 2013

Graphic 45 - 12 Days of Christmas

My package arrived from Graphic 45!  What package you say?  The one that I WON when Graphic 45 was giving sneak peeks of their new releases before CHA Summer.  I can't even begin to say how excited I am.  As much as I like "ABC Primer" and "Places in Time", this new collection has gone straight to the top of the list.  Come and take a look.


In the video, I go through the whole paper pad page by page and share it with you all.



Check back for projects featuring this gorgeous collection as we get closer to Christmas (or maybe a bit sooner).  Thanks for stopping by today and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What an awesome prize package!! Love Graphic 45!! Can't wait to see what you create!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts