Graphic 45 - 12 Days of Christmas

My package arrived from Graphic 45!  What package you say?  The one that I WON when Graphic 45 was giving sneak peeks of their new releases before CHA Summer.  I can't even begin to say how excited I am.  As much as I like "ABC Primer" and "Places in Time", this new collection has gone straight to the top of the list.  Come and take a look.


In the video, I go through the whole paper pad page by page and share it with you all.



Check back for projects featuring this gorgeous collection as we get closer to Christmas (or maybe a bit sooner).  Thanks for stopping by today and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
What an awesome prize package!! Love Graphic 45!! Can't wait to see what you create!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop