Elegant Purple Card

Good morning.  I trust you are having a great day.  My neighbor recently celebrated her 86th birthday and knew that I wanted to make her a special card.


Here's what I used:
SEI's "Couture" 6X6 paper pad
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
CTMH (D1497) stamps set (that came either with the Artiste or Art Philosophy" cartridge
Purple paper (unknown from my stash)
Flower, purple oval and vellum oval (from a swap)
White embossing powder and Versamark ink.
Prima "Say it in Crystals"
Flower, purple oval, vellum oval (from a swap)



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will enjoy the video.  I know that my neighbor liked the card.



Take some time to enjoy the little things today.

Comments

Lisa said…
What an elegant and beautiful card!! The flower is so pretty!! I'm sure she adored this - it's fabulous!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop