Crafty Fun With Aunt Cheri - Frames


It's hard to believe that today is the last day in the summer part of this series.  I have enjoyed it so much and I hope that you have too.  I hope to have another project sometime in September.  I used purchased foam frames.  I also purchased a package of foam and cut more out to decrease costs.  The foam stickers were from previous projects.  Gold colored stickles and white 3 Girl JAM ribbon finished everything off beautifully.



Be sure to check back in September for another Crafty Fun project.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
Such a cute frame!! The frog face makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop