Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back to School ATC's

Welcome to my little part of the 3 Girl JAM "Back to School with Ribbon" challenge.  Have you checked out the new flair at 3 Girl JAM?  It is ready to use on those special back to school projects you want to make.

I know that you can find lots of paper with a school theme.  However, Graphic 45's "ABC Primer" is without a doubt my very favorite.  I love the vintage feel and knew that I needed to pull it out to make some back to school ATC's.  The Holly Berry ribbon paired with the flair created the perfect accent to finish them off.


Supplies:
3 Girl JAM - Back to School Flair and Holly Berry ribbon
Graphic 45 - ABC Primer
Adhesive - ATG and Glossy Accents
Studio G glitter glue
7 Gypsies alphabet paperclips
Chipboard
Sakura stardust clear pen
Scor-tape
Michael's bling
"Aunt Lydia's" crochet thread


The flair on these 2 ATC's are only a part of what you will receive if you purchase the package.  The smooth backing is easily adhered to the surface of the paper with Glossy Accents.


I made a set of 6 of these and each one is different.


After I was all done, I decided to make a holder like the ones that I posted yesterday.  This one is for one of the ATC's in the set that I am sending to someone along with a gift card.


For full instructions on how to make these, please see yesterday's post.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

They are all fabulous!! The papers are so awesome!! Great job on all of them!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts