Back to School ATC's

Welcome to my little part of the 3 Girl JAM "Back to School with Ribbon" challenge.  Have you checked out the new flair at 3 Girl JAM?  It is ready to use on those special back to school projects you want to make.

I know that you can find lots of paper with a school theme.  However, Graphic 45's "ABC Primer" is without a doubt my very favorite.  I love the vintage feel and knew that I needed to pull it out to make some back to school ATC's.  The Holly Berry ribbon paired with the flair created the perfect accent to finish them off.


Supplies:
3 Girl JAM - Back to School Flair and Holly Berry ribbon
Graphic 45 - ABC Primer
Adhesive - ATG and Glossy Accents
Studio G glitter glue
7 Gypsies alphabet paperclips
Chipboard
Sakura stardust clear pen
Scor-tape
Michael's bling
"Aunt Lydia's" crochet thread


The flair on these 2 ATC's are only a part of what you will receive if you purchase the package.  The smooth backing is easily adhered to the surface of the paper with Glossy Accents.


I made a set of 6 of these and each one is different.


After I was all done, I decided to make a holder like the ones that I posted yesterday.  This one is for one of the ATC's in the set that I am sending to someone along with a gift card.


For full instructions on how to make these, please see yesterday's post.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
They are all fabulous!! The papers are so awesome!! Great job on all of them!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop