Paper Saving Masculine Birthday Cards


Today I have a fun project to share with you.  I actually made these after I made some similar ones for women.  You will see them in a future post.  I did not make these following a sketch.  It was just a concept that I had in my head where I was trying to make a bunch of birthday cards quickly while using my 6X6 paper to the best advantage.


I used the following products:
Basic Grey - Shine On 6X6 pad
Georgia Pacific - white cardstock
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder
Hero Arts - All Occasion Messages


I only used 5 full 6X6 sheets of decorative paper, 5-6 sheets of GP card stock, and some scraps to make 8 cards.  Not bad!


Check back soon for a video tutorial where I show you how I made 4 feminine cards using similar techniques.  I think you will be glad that you did.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  In the meantime, remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.



Comments

Rhonda Miller said…
What a great idea. These cards are all great.
Lisa said…
They all look fabulous!! I love the papers and embossing!! Awesome cards, Cheri! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop