Friday, June 7, 2013

Paper Saving Feminine Birthday Cards


Did you like yesterday's cards?  These are the cards that inspired those.  I sat down to make some birthday cards when I realized that I could save paper by piecing different ones together.  Confused?  If so, be sure to watch the video tutorial below.


I used the following supplies:
Basic Grey What's Up 6X6 paper pad - 4 sheets
Georgia Pacific white cardstock - 3 sheets
Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder
Hero Arts All Occasion Messages stamp set
Kaisercraft Basic Pearls in peach
Want2Scrap pearls in purple
Memento Tuxedo Black ink


I really like using 6X6 pads.  The are sized perfectly for card making.  Are you ready to give it a try?


Feel free to watch the video below.
Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to take some time to stop and enjoy the little things today.

2 comments:

Creative M said...

Very Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

These are gorgeous, too!! I love the papers you used...the flowered paper is beautiful!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts