Decorated Box for Cards

I decided to show you the box that I decorated for my daughter's graduation.  This sat on her table to hold any cards that she received.  You will see the pictures of her table later on in the post.


I used the following products-
Decorated box - Joann's
Hot glue
Offray ribbon - brown satin
Prima flowers in white and teal
Ranger liquid pearls - Peacock

Of course, every tutorial is better when a video is involved.

I plan to enter this in the following challenges -
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Unknown said…
ooh, I had been admiring that box. It's gorgeous!
Lisa said…
What a gorgeous box and great idea to hold the cards she received!! Congrats on her graduation!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Unknown said…
very nice! New follower - come visit me when you get the chance. :) Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin
What a cute idea! I love it!

Hugs,
Chriss

http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop