Friday, June 21, 2013

Estate Sale Haul

Hello everyone.  Last weekend I decided that I wanted to go to some yard sales.  However, I didn't want to spend a huge amount of time and money looking for treasures aka junk I didn't need.  I was looking for very specific items so I went through the classifieds very carefully.  When my eyes wondered to an estate sale that was being run by the owners of an antique store (which is now closed), I knew this was going to be my only stop this weekend.  For better or worse, I wasn't going anywhere else!  As you can see in the video, this was definitely a "for better" situation.


This typewriter is something that I mention in the video but do not show.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things!

1 comment:

Nana Diane said...

How fun! I love yard sales! That old glasses case looks like it could be made into a small sewing kit for an upcoming freshman in college. :-) I hope to go to some yard sales this coming Saturday, but I suspect we'll be looking for baby stuff. :-) Thanks for sharing!