Birthday Balloons Window Card

Good morning everyone.  I hope you are having a beautiful day.  If you are coming over from the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog - welcome.

I have seen several different "window" cards lately and I wanted to give it a try so I decided that these birthday balloons would work well.  I also wanted to make this card for an adult male so I wanted it to be more muted and in masculine colors.


I used the following supplies and tools:
3 Girl JAM - Gold Crown from the Royal Bundle
Paper: Paper Trey Ink (Kraft & Vintage Cream), The Paper Studio (Brown from the Cyprus collection), My Mind's Eye (Fine & Dandy Boy)
Inks: Distress (Peeled Paint, Dusty Concord, Wild Honey), Ranger Archival (Coffee)
Studio G Glitter Glue
Hero Arts: "All Occasion Messages" stamp set and Stamp and Cut - "Balloons"
Spellbinders: Labels Number 5 with the Cuttlebug
Micron Pen: Black



The video today is a bit longer than normal, so thanks for taking the time to view it.



Don't forget to enter your card in the Birthday with Ribbon Challenge at 3 Girl JAM.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop