Graphic 45 Happy Birthday Card

Graphic 45 has some of the prettiest paper you can imagine.  I love the vintage feel and colors of many of their paper pads.  They just reached 15,000 "likes" on Facebook, so they are hosting a challenge and I wanted to get in on it.  Unfortunately, the only G45 paper that I currently own is the "ABC Primer" 8X8 pad and I needed a birthday card.  With a little creativity, I was able to make it work.  Let's jump right in.

I made a 5 1/2" square card using this paper pad.  I love the way it turned out.  I think the person I made it for will love it too.

Of course, I had to finish off the inside as well.  More paper and cut-outs from the pack with a hint of black provided the perfect finishing touch.

Here's what I used:
Graphic 45 ABC Primer in 8X8
3 Girl JAM - Holly Berry
Paper Trey Ink Kraft cardstock
CTMH Cricut Artiste (banner p. 35 at 1.25") and Art Philosophy cartridges (butterfly p. 55 at 2")
CTMH Ruby ink
CTMH Artiste Birthday stamp set
Black Soot distress ink
Martha Stewart butterly punch
Fiskars upper crest punch
Foam mounting tape and squares
Owl and Thistle black foil doily
Crystal stickles
Black faux leather flowers

Please enjoy the video.


I am also linking this to the following challenges:
I think this is a very calm and peaceful scene.
I'd say that the butterfly is pretty glitzy.
Thanks for stopping by and remember to take time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
This is so awesome!! I love the gorgeous Graphic 45 vintage images!! What a beautiful design!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Beate said…
Gorgeous card, inside and out!
Thanks so much for participating in the Crafty Friends challenge.
Hugs and smiles
What a beautiful card! LOVE the image!
Nana Diane said…
Very nice card! I thought the inside pic was taken from the old book you picked up. The recipient will be thrilled!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop