Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall ATC's

Hello everyone.  I trust you are having a great day.  I have had a very productive day doing laundry, fixing dinner, mailing packages, taking kids to voice, picking up around the house, and CRAFTING!  Woo hoo for the last one.  I even managed to kind of clean up my crafty space.  Are you interested in what I made today?  I really hope so because I worked on projects for 3 different posts.  Woo Hoo!  So on to project #1 - Fall ATC's.

Now if you have followed me for awhile, you might have seen that I have really come to enjoy making ATC's.  I guess they are some of the "little things" that I talk about.   Are you familiar with these?  ATC stands for Artist Trading Cards.  They are cards that you can trade with other people.  They are a standard size - 2 1/2" X 3 1/2" and they are never to be sold.  Other than that, there are very few rules (generally speaking).

The ATC's I made this time were actually for a swap at CraftHappens.ning.com.  There were a few rules for this swap:
1. Use at least 4 embellishments and you had to use at least 2 layers of paper.
2. One embellishment had to be ribbon or lace
3. Mail them by 10/31.

So this is what I came up with...

X12

Here are the supplies I used:
Paper - Tim Holtz Distress Paper by Coordination, DCWV - Shimmer Stack, Tan paper from my Stash (I think it came from Hobby Lobby), DCWV - Autumn Melody Matstack
Flower and leaves - Recollections
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Tiger Lily
Want to Scrap - Black adhesive flat back pearls
Stick Pins (Click here for more information)
Tim Holtz Thankful Silhouettes stamp set
Versamark and clear embossing powder
Lace - from a swap

To see how I put them together, please watch the video.


Thanks for stopping by and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

1 comment:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty cards, love the stick pins. Sorry I haven't been around lately, blogger is acting up and I haven't been able to see all the blogs I follow, it's hit and miss!! Have a great day!
Kristan