Coin Wrap Treat Holder


Hello everyone.  I am really excited to show you this fun little treat holder made from a quarter roll wrapper.  What, a coin wrapper?  Absolutely!  It was really fun to make.  I even made my own stick pin.  Yes, there were a couple of new things I tried with this project and it was worth it.

Since these are for a swap over at CraftHappens.net, I needed to package them nicely.  I grabbed some cellophane bags and the new Autumn matstack from DCWV and included my information on the back of the topper.  I used the gorgeous Sunflower crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.  This is part of the harvest bundle and you can find out more about it by clicking here.

Other items used -
Tim Holtz - Fall Seasonal distress ink
Recollections flowers and leaves
Lace from my stash
"Fall-O-Ween" stamp set from K. Andrew Designs
Gesso

Curious about what goodies I put in the inside?  Watch the video to find out all about it.


Thanks for stopping by today.  This was a fun "little things" project and I hope to make more in the future.

Did you know that there is an "Anything Goes" challenge going on over at 3 Girl JAM.  Be sure to check it out and link up a project.  The links are at the bottom of this post.

Take time to enjoy the little things!

Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
How fun and creative love the treat inside and good idea putting the pin's end into a make up spounge!!
Kristan
Heather Lynn said…
What a cute and fun idea! Love the video, too! Thank you for the inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a nice comment!

Hugs,
HL
Lisa said…
This is so creative and fabulous, Cheri!! I love the look!! The flower is gorgeous!! What an awesome project!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop