Featured Bloggers Needed

I was asked to put the following post on my blog for Getting Cricky.  If you're interested in this opportunity, please contact Debi at the e-mail address posted below.  Thanks.

Hello friends, I'm sharing a card that Ive made using the { Winter Wishes } stamps set .. I also wanted to put a bug in your ear, I'm still and always looking for Featured bloggers for our gettingcricky blog and i also post the featured bloggers on mu blog. www.scrappingmamma.net. If your chosen for a featured blogger you will receive a 40% off coupon for your whole one time order from k.Andrews Stamps. Plus you will have the knowledge of knowing that you have inspired so many other talented artiest. So what are you wanting form send me a photo using your k.Andrews stamps and well get started on getting you featured. Shoot me and email ~ ustoleit@comcast.net ~ GCSRDT Scrappingmamma
www.scrappingmamma.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop