Sweet Christmas Treat Bags

My plan for my co-worker's Christmas gift this year has been to make toffee and then make cute little headers for treat bags.  However, I am once again running out of time.  I decided to modify my original plan and this is the bag that I came up with.

Supplies:
Cellophane bag (4X6)
Raffia ribbon from Joann's
Peapod and Maraschino twine (from the Twinery)
Small tags (I used Avery marking tags)
Festive Berries distress ink

Tools:
Scissors
K. Andrew Designs "Sweet Wishes" bonus set  (Go to www.kandrewdesigns.com to order these great stamps!)
Tim Holtz ink applicator.

Stamp image onto a plain white tag.  Ink around the edges.  Wrap your treat (I had home made toffee) in wax paper and tie with the twine.  Place in a cellophane bag.  Tie bag and attach the ribbon and tag to the bag using the twine.


I made 48-50 of these little bags and it went together fairly quickly.  Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop